Friday, July 24, 2009

Don't know why I have this running through my head..

Group:
God, I hope I get it, I hope I get it!
How many people does he need? How many people does he need?
God, I hope I get it! I hope I get it!
How may boys, how many girls How many boys, how many...
Look at all the people, at all the people
How many people does he need? How many boys, how many girls?
How many people does he ...

Tricia
I really need this job.
Please, God, I need this job.
I've got to get this job.

Group:
God, I really blew it,
I really blew it!
How could I do a thing like that?

Boys:
How could I do a thing like ...?

Group:
Now, I'll never make it. I'll never make it!
He doesn't like the way I look.
He doesn't like the way I dance.
He doesn't like the way I...
http://www.lyricsmania.com/lyrics/a_chorus_line_lyrics_16888/other_lyrics_47649/i_hope_i_get_it_lyrics_512125.html

No comments: